An academic conference on social sciences brought by a team of experts
Madrid, Spain is the host of the 2nd International Academic Conference on Research in Social Sciences, which will take place on the 28th-30th of October 2020. We have invited the world’s leading scientists, researchers, and scholars to present their research and share insights into the trends in the field. The academic conference on social sciences program will cover the most pressing subjects in the fields of politics, law, communication, and others. Designed by an expert scientific committee, it will provide you with enough inspiration and knowledge to last you all year.
Get published in some of the most prestigious academic journals, do an oral or a poster presentation, or register as an attendee.
We invite you to join the free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Take in its beautiful architecture, uncover hidden gems, and soak in the history.
International conference on social sciences Themes
The conference on social sciences and humanities is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Society and Sociology, Communication, Politics, Law, Humanities and Culture Studies, and Education. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
An academic conference on social sciences Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Paper Submission: 09 October, 2020
- Registration: 16 October, 2020
- Conference Dates: 28-30 October, 2020
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Expand your horizons and meet fellow academics at our international conference on social sciences
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historic city of Madrid with its famous buildings, architecture, and rich culture. The organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Why attend this conference on social sciences and humanities
- Present your findings on the IACRSS
Joining as a speaker gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the international community of peers. Can’t come out to the event? Join as a virtual presenter.
- Receive feedback on your latest research
Present your poster at the event and source valuable insights into your research from world renowned members of the academia and fellow researchers
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
Learning doesn’t stop when presentations do. It happens before, during, and after presentations. Discuss the latest industry trends and address common challenges.
- Network with the international community
IACRSS is a truly inclusive network that gathers members of the academia from all over the world. Learn from a diverse range of perspectives and find new career opportunities.
Conference on social sciences and humanities
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.</p