Madrid, Spain is the host of the language conference, which will take place on the 28th-30th of October, 2020. We have invited the world’s leading scientists, researchers, and scholars to present their research and share insights into the trends in the field. The language conference program will cover the most pressing subjects in the fields of politics, law, communication, and others. Designed by an expert scientific committee, it will provide you with enough inspiration and knowledge to last you all year.
Get published in some of the most prestigious academic journals, do an oral or a poster presentation, or register as an attendee.
We invite you to join the free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Take in its beautiful architecture, uncover hidden gems, and soak in the history.
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
language conference Deadlines to Keep in Mind:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 04 October, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: 06 July, 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 14 October,2020
- Conference Dates: 28-30 October, 2020
Literature conference Themes
The literature conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Society and Sociology, Communication, Politics, Law, Humanities and Culture Studies, and Education. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Paper Publication opportunity
literature conference(IACRSS) offers a unique platform to get your paper published with such reputable indexed journals as ISI and Scopus. Take advantage of our network of academic publications and thousands of distinguished professionals in the field to present the findings of your latest research.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Professor José María Ruiz Ruiz
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- Faculty of Education (La Almudena Building)
- Department of Educational Studies (DOE)
language conference Venue
Best to do in Madrid
Madrid, a friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, a safe setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, fine cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive destinations in the world.
Cutting-edge facilities, one of the highest quality ranges of hotels in the world with an excellent value for money, devoted professionals and modern infrastructures will allow you to comply with the most demanding quality levels, making your event a unique experience.
Madrid has large spaces for holding conferences, such as the IACRSS. In addition to these, numerous centers belonging to different institutions and private companies also provide world-class infrastructures for holding meetings.
- Take in the beauty of Madrid
All participants are extended the invitation to join a free tour of the magnificent city of Madrid. Uncover its hidden treasures, admire the city’s extraordinary architecture, and indulge yourself with the delicious local cuisine.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN language conference
- Present your findings on the IACRSS
Joining as a speaker gives you an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with the international community of peers. Can’t come out to the linguistics conference? Join as a virtual presenter.
- Receive feedback on your latest research
Present your poster at the linguistics conference and source valuable insights into your research from world renowned members of the academia and fellow researchers
- Engage in thought-provoking discussions
Learning doesn’t stop when presentations do. It happens before, during, and after presentations. Discuss the latest industry trends and address common challenges.
- Network with the international community
linguistics conference (IACRSS) is a truly inclusive network that gathers members of the academia from all over the world. Learn from a diverse range of perspectives and find new career opportunities.